Terms and conditions
- The judge's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes exclude:
- (a) Any form of insurance.
- (b) Any accommodation.
- (c) Travel to and from the Hawk Conservancy Trust
- (d) Any personal expenses and spending money
- (e) Any additional events or experiences at the Hawk Conservancy
- (f) Items from the gift shop or catering outlets.
- There is no cash alternative for any of the prizes and the prizes are non-transferable.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Hawk Conservancy Trust reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the Hawk Conservancy Trust for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted to each competition or prize draw.
Additional information for specific competitions
Events, Experiences and Workshops
- Vouchers and tickets for admissions, events, experiences, courses and workshops are non-refundable. Once a specific date is booked, they are non-transferable.
- The Trust reserves the right to vary the content and format of any event, experience, course or workshop, without notice, if necessary.
- For events, experiences, courses or workshops that include refreshments, we are able to cater for special dietary requirements; however, these must be pre-booked. Please let us know, at least 14 days in advance, of any special requirements for example vegetarian, gluten-free, diabetic or any other food intolerances. Please telephone 01264 773850 or email: email@example.com.
- Experiences, courses, workshops and events will take place during all weathers, unless it is deemed unsafe to proceed by the Hawk Conservancy Trust. If an experience, course, workshop or event is cancelled by the Hawk Conservancy Trust due to safety issues, you will be offered an alternative date; if there is no alternative date, the value of your ticket can be exchanged for a different activity provided by the Trust. We will endeavour to contact all the guests on any activity that we cancel. However, for larger events as well as our general admissions, a message may be posted on the Trust’s Facebook Page www.facebook.com/hawkconservancy and/or the Trust’s website www.hawkconservancy.org, and we advise monitoring these prior to attending any activity.
- Attendees to the ‘Wings’ event must be aware that although the participants in the event, including the Red Devils Display Team, are highly qualified and capable, there is always the possibility of an unforeseen accident or incident. Spectators who watch the display do so at their own risk with regard to what they witness. No related spectator claims will be supported.